Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #111
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Ok this is the best one I have of me, I think.... *wonders if this will work*

    sue?bcKkXx9A2ZFEX9Oq

    Can people see that? I can, but dunno if it's cos I'm signed in or it's in my cache or something...!

  2. #112
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Sue, that's a lovely pic of you hun [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  3. #113
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I can see it Sue and you're lovely hun [img]smile.gif[/img]

    We're ALL bloody irresistable on here!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  4. #114
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Janie [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Sadly though, that's me at my most glamorous, so I feel somewhat dowdy in such a parade of beauty!!!

    Never mind, it's what's inside that counts (most of the time), although I admit I enjoy admiring the packaging on certain folks... *cough*Duncan*cough*! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #115
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:

    We're ALL bloody irresistable on here!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Can you tell the guys of Poole that please hun?! Not that I want a partner any more, but a quick fumble every so often wouldn't go amiss! LOL!

  6. #116
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] because no one can see my pic [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  7. #117
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sue and Mandy!! What lovlies you are [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ok...now I have to get my Brittany on here...lol....*note to self....find someone with a scanner* lol.....

    we are all Gorgeous, aren't we? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #118
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Awwww!
    Poor Laurie...I will take one of you next week and post it when I get it developed, ok?
    [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  9. #119
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    We are women here us Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

  10. #120
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laurie, I saw your pic but it comes and goes. You look like that singer Lisa Loeb [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •